1. definition of personal information
2. the purpose of use of personal information
The Company will use users' personal information for the following purposes
(1) To provide services on this site
(2) To provide information on the use of this site
(3) To respond to comments and inquiries regarding this site's services
(4) To send mail magazines, direct mail, and various announcements
(5) To provide information to the companies listed on this site based on the user's consent and application. To provide personal information
(4)To introduce our products and services
(5)To respond to violations of our terms and policies regarding our services
(6)To improve our services, develop new services, and market our services.
3. provision of personal information to a third party
The Company may, with the consent of the User, provide the following information to the following parties by the following means or methods
(1) Sources When a
registered user requests, views, or downloads information from this site, the information may be provided to the company that publishes the information on this site (including those who have been commissioned by the company from which the information was provided). In some cases, an individual affiliated with the company may be the source of the information. (1)The following information is provided to the companies that post on the website (including individuals who are commissioned by the company to whom the information is provided).
of information provided Information obtained from the user
(3) Means or method
In the following cases, personal information may be provided to a third party without the consent of the User, to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws and regulations
(1) When permitted by law
the User is judged to be detrimental to a third party (3) When it is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and the User himself/herself
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency or local public body, or an entity entrusted by such a body or body to carry out the operations prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the user is likely to interfere with the execution of the operations.
(5) When a court, public prosecutor's office, police department, or other organization with equivalent authority requests disclosure of personal information
(6) When personal information is provided as a result of a merger or other business succession, and the scope of the purpose of use before the succession For use within
4. outsourcing of personal information handling operations
The Company may outsource part or all of its personal information handling operations. The Company shall be responsible for the handling of personal information by the subcontractor.
5. use of statistical data
We may produce statistical data that is not personally identifiable. The Company may use the statistical data without any restriction.
6. disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal information
In principle, only the user can request the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or cessation of use of the personal information or the cessation of its provision to third parties ("Personal Information Disclosure, etc."). However, we may not respond to your request to change your personal information in the following cases
(1) If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the User or a third party
there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our services (3) If there is a violation of other laws and regulations In
addition, when it is difficult to change the personal information in question, or when it is difficult to disclose the personal information in question and we take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user, we may not agree to change the personal information.
8. contact us
Requests for disclosure, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries about the handling of personal information should be directed to the following personal information manager
Attn: Takashi Kiso, Chief Privacy Officer (CTO)
Address: Shibuya Park Plaza 5F, 1-11-8 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Tel: 03-5766-887 7
10. privacy mark
We have obtained the Privacy Mark certification.
Certification number: 21004560(01)
Date of enactment 1 April 2011
Final date of revision 1 October 2019